23 February 2013

Business Identity | Simply Sarah Photography

I'm in the middle of an urgent new business branding project.   Sarah of Simply Sarah Photography in Georgia, USA was inspired so much by one of my new wedding logos that she contacted me to custom design her business identity around it, but with a lot more pizazz! Keep your eyes on her as she is an up-and-coming photographer with a lot of talent and heart.  She is just lovely and we hit it off immediately! Based on our many conversations and emails, I presented a few different concepts to her.  Simple and classic were a must for her, though a love affair with the calligraphy logo trend added a nice contemporary touch to both of these looks.   Here is the final branding board I put together for her this past week.  Check back here as I continue to finalize her identity, stationery and marketing collateral in the near future!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...