13 January 2013

Inspiration Board | Copper + Lavender Wedding

Happy New Year from Elizabeth Andrés Designs!  After a long holiday break, where I spent most of my time sick with this horrible bug that seems to have spread worldwide, instead of getting some work projects done, I'm back and ready for 2013!  I've got some great things in store for the next couple months, so keep checking back here for our news!

I thought I'd start the year off with one of my favorite things...a mood board.  Being that it's "winter" I'm very much attracted to more subdued, sultry and warm colors.  I have been crushing a lot on copper lately...my new favorite metallic!  I paired it here with warm lavender, which is perfect for a rustic autumn, winter or vintage inspired wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...