15 January 2013

Font LOVE | Carolyna

I love typography!  I spend countless hours perusing through font and stationery websites to see what's popular and to purchase new fonts to use in my business.

When it comes to wedding invitations, the right font can convey a lot about your style. With vintage and retro themed weddings very en vogue, typography is even more important, as it can clearly and quickly identify which era your wedding theme is inspired by....rennaissance, gothic, victorian, edwardian, wild western, roaring twenties, the fab fifties, flower power sixties, the rockin' eighties.....you get the idea.  

View the latest wedding invitation trends and see what other brides are doing for their invitations by checking out sites like  Oh-So-Beautiful Paper and WeddingLovely, two of my favorite blogs dedicated specifically to real sharing wedding & event stationery.  Be prepared to be amazed by al the different fonts you'll see! 

Because I love font so much, I want toshare with you some of my favorite fonts.  From time to time, you will see my "FONT L.O.V.E." posts here on the blog, which will feature a special favorite font.  I hope they will inspire you as much as they have inspired me!

First up...the font "Carolyna."

Carolyna is an elegant, yet whimsically handwritten calligraphy font that was created with readability in mind.  It is absolutely one of my favorite types for wedding invitations, bridal showers, and female-oriented events.  It's so feminine, flirty and fun, with just enough elegance for the formal wedding invitation as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...