03 December 2012

Inspiration Board | Mint Dreams Wedding

The research stage is one of the funnest parts of the invitation design process for me.  At this point, I'm gathering the possibilities are endless as I gather up as many ideas as I can find to present to the client.  As always, I work my client to create a mood board to represent the feeling and style for the wedding and subsequently the invitation.  To summarize the style of this wedding, it has been dubbed "the wedding that Gianni never had."   Lavish and glamerous with intricate damask patterns and details, as well as baroque and rococo historical influences, this pastel hued wedding theme will have a main color palette of mint and cream, with touches of gold and dusty peach/rose accents.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...