10 October 2012

Business Identity | My Lovely Wedding Branding

When Joelle at My Lovely Wedding contacted me about needing a banner designed for her new wedding blog, we decided that her entire business identity needed a tiny makeover.  I was so happy Joelle agreed to hire me for the complete project!  There's nothing I like more than wedding graphics and I enjoy the occasional branding project for a change from invitation design, so this was a fun opportunity to combine both interests.

If you've met Joelle, you'll instantly realize she is sweet, friendly, girly and edgy all in one.  Soft peony pink, grey and watermelon pink were her main colors before, so I agreed that it shouldn't be changed.  Why fix something that's not broken, right?  After much deliberation on color combinations, we decided to add in a bit of lavender to give her some variety.  I wanted to keep the mood very light and fresh without any heavy or intense colors to weigh it down.  I updated her logo with a vintage typewriter font and a happy little heart with a twist.   Whimsical birds decorating the scene of a wedding with bunting will be added.

Check back here for more as I continue work on My Lovely Wedding's Branding.

My Lovely Wedding is an amazing wedding blog site for brides-to-be getting married in Dubai, UAE.  It will feature lovely real weddings, vendor information, inspiration and the occasional crafty DIY project.  For your daily dose, check out the My Lovely Wedding Blog and My Lovely Wedding Facebook page.  You can also contact Joelle by email at joelle@mylovelywedding.com with all your Dubai wedding questions.  She has got some great things in store for all you brides-to-be.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...