09 April 2012

Components of the Invitation

When I got married last year it was so difficult to pick a wedding theme, because I wanted it all!  A vintage wedding, a modern-classic wedding, a beach destination wedding were all at the top of my list.  My love for creative wedding themes has led me to design an entire collection of ready-to-order invitations, known as the Elizabeth Andrés Signature Collection.  Each invitation set is created with all the passion and love as if it were for my own wedding!  Finally I got to have it all....in my stationery! You can view the Colección Signatura on my facebook page here.  Each invitation set has a variety of different pieces to suit the needs of different brides and can be ordered "a la carte" or, in other words, you don't have to order all the pieces, just pick and choose the pieces that work best for you.  Below you'll find a diagram of the different pieces and how they are all assembled.  Each set also has coordinating table numbers, seating cards, menus, gift tags, thank you cards and programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...