14 March 2012

Wedding Stationery | Peter & Tamara's Luxury Invitation

Just wanted to share an invitation I did awhile ago, but it is still one of my favorites!  Normally I love color (as I've mentioned in several posts!), but in this case I make an exception.  All white cannot possibly get any better than this and this couple took it to an all new level of elegance! To go with their "White & Crystal" wedding theme, I designed this white dupioni silk invitation to match the clean luxurious look of this wedding. The silk envelope is accented with a crystal button and a crystal buckle with white satin ribbon embellishes the silk pad which holds the white shimmer invitation card printed in charcoal grey calligraphy. The back of the silk pad has a pocket to hold the reception and rsvp card and map to the venue. Isn't it just brilliant....brilliantly white!








2 comments:

  1. Wow, great pictures. Looks like you had an amazing wedding and theme looks to be flawless. The wedding invites also look classical, where did you get them printed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I custom designed the invitations to match the wedding theme and have them manufactured/printed as part of my design services. Feel free to check out more of my invitation work on my facebook page or on this blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...