05 December 2011

Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Natalie Elizabeth Andrés and I started Elizabeth Andrés Designs in 2009 to use my passion and experience in wedding & event graphic design to offer high quality and innovative customized invitations to brides and event planners here in Dubai and within the Middle East region!  I'm so excited to start sharing my inspirations, designs and advice on wedding stationery with all of you here on this blog. With the rich cultural diversity found in Dubai, the mix of old and new, and the vast array of Western and Eastern traditions, no wedding, or wedding invitation for that matter, is the same!  With my own personal multicultural background a mix of East, West, North and South, I constantly look to blend all these aspects together cohesively in both my personal life and in my designs.  I hope you enjoy!

A glimpse of the hometown we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...